A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Reverend Barber
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
Far Left Democracy Alliance focuses its latest summit on Obama and Holder’s “National Democratic Redistricting Committee” with plenty of mentions throughout of high-profile North Carolina Progressives. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading
North Carolina NAACP President, Reverend Barber, made quite a splash at the Democratic National Convention last night.
Along with the Reverend’s usually cries of ‘racism everywhere’, he offered more of the usual hyperbolic rhetoric North Carolinians have come to expect. Lumbering onto the stage, Barber set to taunting evangelicals, spouting ‘truths such as, “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”.
Barber then went on to describe the usual liberal wish list, including favorites like universal healthcare, ‘immigrant rights’, LGBTQ rights, the Voting Rights Act and Barber stated, “we fight for $15 and a union”.
As Barber spoke, he began to shout and thump on the podium in the name of the ‘common good’.
Here’s the full speech: Continue reading