A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Jessica Holmes
One new Wake County Commissioner appears to have a temper. The other claimed she would represent and work with all Wake citizens.
How quickly those claims fell flat:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Dueling narratives on “vouchers” have emerged in the last 24 hours. It’s not really a “voucher” issue, it’s about the Opportunity Scholarships.
Yesterday, an Ex-NCAE lobbyist switched sides in voucher debate.
Today, the education PR outfit, EducationNC, has the following story up on their site today: NC Policy Watch Panel on Vouchers
Note who was in this conversation — Moral Monday participant, NCAE attorney and newly elected Wake County Commissioner, Jessica Holmes:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Following up from yesterday’s article where we found out Keith Sutton thinks he’s the same as Eric Garner somehow, it was pointed out to me that the public comments section was choreographed by the Wake NCAE.
What a leftist circus. #WBOC Commissioner leads #NCAE choreographed comments => Wake Board of Ed Official Meeting http://t.co/AObHEt3iuO
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) December 17, 2014
From the Wake NCAE website:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
As I wrote yesterday, the NC Democrat candidates for Wake County Commissioner are unraveling.
It appear that “More with Four” candidate Jessica Holmes likes to house hop… right into a specific district before an election.
Holmes has lived at least three places since moving to Wake County in 2012:
5304 Underwood Arbor Pl., Cary (apartment)
1322 Renshaw Ct., Cary (Condominium)
301 Dove Cottage Ln., Cary (Townhouse)
Holmes purchased the Renshaw Court address on March 25, 2013.
She lived there until Jan. 17, 2014.
Both the Underwood and Renshaw addresses are in Commission District 4, represented by Democrat Caroline Sullivan.
Holmes then moved to Dove Cottage, inside the 3rd District, on Jan. 17, 2014- just one month before filing for office.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS MORE Continue reading
The News and Observer has an article up entitled, Pendleton, Hanchette seek Wake seat.
The N&O does a brief write-up on both candidates but leaves out some critical information, like Hanchette’s Moral Monday arrest on June 10, 2013.
Also, at the June 10th arrest, Hanchette tied herself to Equality NC by listing them as her interest group affiliation. Equality NC has endorsed Hanchette as well.
Remember, Equality NC is also a Blueprint NC member; “Cripple, eviscerate, pressure and slam”.
KEEP READING… & HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
I hope folks have been paying attention to the Wake County Commissioner races. I’ve shown who the Democrats have put up in this race and what they stand for quite clearly. This time let’s take a look at one of the other candidates, Rich Gianni.
I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Mr. Gianni recently. I made the point to ask him about what he feels makes him qualified to run for a spot on the Commission.
KEEP READING – SEE WHY GIANNI SHOULD GET YOUR VOTE Continue reading