A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Former New Hanover teacher sentenced to 50 to 62 years in prison
- Johnston County SRO and public school teacher wife under SBI investigation
- Madison County math teacher faces 47 felony counts
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
Tag Archives: More With Four
News and Observer is reporting the hiring (or shifting around of) of 8 new principals in Wake county. Four are interim appointments.
Also, here come higher taxes — the original $1.7 billion dollar proposed Wake county schools budget was passed by the Wake County Commissioners at a lower total of $1.1 billion. Continue reading
One new Wake County Commissioner appears to have a temper. The other claimed she would represent and work with all Wake citizens.
How quickly those claims fell flat:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Forward, Together! Not One Cent Back!
The all Democrat Wake County Board of Commissioners picked their ‘leadership’.
James West will be the chair and Carolina Sullivan vice chair.
KEEP READING – THERE’S MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Just yesterday, I said to gird your wallets. I said the four Moral Monday Democrats who are now on the Wake County Commissioners board were going to push for a mass transit boondoggle and raise taxes.
Apparently, that call was right on target:
READ MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
Reverend Barber’s deck is all race cards.
Now his own agenda and words, when applied to those who follow and support him are also racist. See how that works?
Rev. Barber: HOW DARE YOU USE MY OWN AGENDA AND WORDS AGAINST ME?! http://t.co/3JsPgwhaNE #ncpol #ncga #MoralMonday #LOL
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) November 4, 2014 Continue reading
As I wrote yesterday, the NC Democrat candidates for Wake County Commissioner are unraveling.
It appear that “More with Four” candidate Jessica Holmes likes to house hop… right into a specific district before an election.
Holmes has lived at least three places since moving to Wake County in 2012:
5304 Underwood Arbor Pl., Cary (apartment)
1322 Renshaw Ct., Cary (Condominium)
301 Dove Cottage Ln., Cary (Townhouse)
Holmes purchased the Renshaw Court address on March 25, 2013.
She lived there until Jan. 17, 2014.
Both the Underwood and Renshaw addresses are in Commission District 4, represented by Democrat Caroline Sullivan.
Holmes then moved to Dove Cottage, inside the 3rd District, on Jan. 17, 2014- just one month before filing for office.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS MORE Continue reading