A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County substitute faces indecent liberties charges involving students
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges (Updated)
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
Tag Archives: More With Four
News and Observer is reporting the hiring (or shifting around of) of 8 new principals in Wake county. Four are interim appointments.
Also, here come higher taxes — the original $1.7 billion dollar proposed Wake county schools budget was passed by the Wake County Commissioners at a lower total of $1.1 billion. Continue reading
One new Wake County Commissioner appears to have a temper. The other claimed she would represent and work with all Wake citizens.
How quickly those claims fell flat:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Forward, Together! Not One Cent Back!
The all Democrat Wake County Board of Commissioners picked their ‘leadership’.
James West will be the chair and Carolina Sullivan vice chair.
KEEP READING – THERE’S MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Just yesterday, I said to gird your wallets. I said the four Moral Monday Democrats who are now on the Wake County Commissioners board were going to push for a mass transit boondoggle and raise taxes.
Apparently, that call was right on target:
READ MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
Reverend Barber’s deck is all race cards.
Now his own agenda and words, when applied to those who follow and support him are also racist. See how that works?
Rev. Barber: HOW DARE YOU USE MY OWN AGENDA AND WORDS AGAINST ME?! http://t.co/3JsPgwhaNE #ncpol #ncga #MoralMonday #LOL
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) November 4, 2014 Continue reading
As I wrote yesterday, the NC Democrat candidates for Wake County Commissioner are unraveling.
It appear that “More with Four” candidate Jessica Holmes likes to house hop… right into a specific district before an election.
Holmes has lived at least three places since moving to Wake County in 2012:
5304 Underwood Arbor Pl., Cary (apartment)
1322 Renshaw Ct., Cary (Condominium)
301 Dove Cottage Ln., Cary (Townhouse)
Holmes purchased the Renshaw Court address on March 25, 2013.
She lived there until Jan. 17, 2014.
Both the Underwood and Renshaw addresses are in Commission District 4, represented by Democrat Caroline Sullivan.
Holmes then moved to Dove Cottage, inside the 3rd District, on Jan. 17, 2014- just one month before filing for office.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS MORE Continue reading