A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WSF volunteer arrested on sex crime charges involving student
- Wake County high school teacher charge with felony larceny
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
Tag Archives: Jessica Holmes
Over the last month, I’ve pointed out the issues with the four people Democrats are putting up as Wake County Commissioner candidates. The News and Observer has done everything possible to portray these four in the best light possible; from not mentioning their inexperience, to their Moral Monday support and conflicts of interest.
I zeroed in on one of them before, Jessica Holmes. Ignore for a moment she has zero experience with multi-billion dollar budgets, growth planning or much of what is called for in a County Commissioner. Look at what she’s not saying.
In speaking engagements, online promotions and social media, Ms. Holmes neglects to tell people she is a Moral Monday supporter and speaker, as well as an NCAE attorney.
If Ms. Holmes is elected, will she be recusing herself from education related items or will she be quitting her job at the NCAE?
I ask this question about recusal because of her strident education activism at the NCAE and her involvement with the Moral Monday crowd on the topic.
See it for yourself.
READ MORE – SEE THE VIDEO Continue reading
The NC Dems campaign, ‘More with Four’ will be in Morrisville.
I hope someone will ask questions.
Ask Ms. Holmes why she doesn’t state in her bio that she is an NCAE attorney who has spoken at Moral Monday. Ask the Wake Dems why they pulled her video. Someone should confirm that “Sig” took those Moral Monday pictures. Also, someone ask John how it’s o.k. to defend someone who tweets out personal information of Twitter users?
Wake up. These people want to control the purse strings, folks.
Given the Moral Monday’s agenda would cost NC billions, these candidates need to be called out on their support of Moral Monday.
Email below. Continue reading
#NCDEMS Want You To Look At Jessica Holmes…
But fail to mention, again, that she’s a lawyer for the NCAE. Oh and a Moral Monday participant:
NCAE attorney Jessica Holmes speaks out for public education. http://t.co/i1MRXRTSko #moralmonday #ncpol
— Moral Mondays (@MoralMondays) December 18, 2013
10:56 AM (1 hour ago)
Take a look at our Wake County Democrat in Action, JESSICA HOLMES!
KEEP READING… Continue reading
NC Democrats have launched a site called “More with Four.” Continue reading