A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My latest two articles at the Heartland Institute deal with two things I love: Beer and Soccer.
See what’s on tap! Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
The majority of this the information was not found on conservative sites. That should tell you something. Continue reading
2015 is coming to a close. Man, that went fast.
I’d like to thank everyone who commented on and supported this blog over the last year. Without readers, this blog wouldn’t exist. Clearly, folks out there like my brand of snark as this blog cranked out 524 articles and the site garnered hundreds of thousands of hits in 2015.
KEEP READING… SEE THE TOP POSTS OF 2015 Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: The Fed has Written A Suicide Note for the States
By A.P. Dillon
From the instant the news broke there was an attack going on in Paris, I knew it was them. Everyone in the world knew it was them.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Originally posted on COMMON CORE:
Before I post Dr. Sandra Stotsky’s most recent testimony, I will tell you why I am a devoted fan of Dr. Stotsky and why I’m a tomato-thrower at the Common Core version of English Language…
This past month at Efland Cheeks Elementary, 8 and 9 year-old kids were read a ‘fairytale’ that contained themes about homosexuality by teacher Omar Currie.
Currie claimed this book was chosen and read due to an incident of bullying he witnessed.
The claim is unsubstantiated to date and evidence that this book reading might have been a planned event has come to light.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading