A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell Public Schools sub arrested for pot and alcohol at school
- Former WCPSS teacher arrested for attempting sex with student
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
Tag Archives: Opportunity Scholarships
#NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
In this installment of #NCED updates, we’ll cover Governor Roy Cooper trying to dismantle school choice again, how the NEA is all in for socialism, Board of Ed tinkers with math again and some of the state education headlines, which include the Leandro case percolating again. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
In this edition of NC Education Updates: Charlotte Observer attacks low-income student scholarship fund changes, Wake County Public Schools is still a hot mess and what parents and students need to know about The College Board’s new “adversity scores.” Continue reading
School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
The following is from Mike Long, President of Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina, in response to the Capitol Broadcasting Company’s editorial, Private school vouchers to be even more open to corruption, waste. Continue reading
Old and busted: Voucher families are racists. New hotness: Voucher families are religious freaks.
Old and busted: Voucher families are racists.
New hotness: Voucher families are religious freaks.
The disgusting and politically motivated attacks on School Choice families in North Carolina just keep on coming. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, THE LEFT Tagged Opportunity Scholarships Comments Off on Old and busted: Voucher families are racists. New hotness: Voucher families are religious freaks.
#NCED Updates: Win for Scholarship Program, Sex Ed Sit-Out, Legislative Updates & More
North Carolina Education updates this time around include a win for the Opportunity Scholarship program, a Sex Ed Sit-Out, and some legislative news.
Also, there are some very disturbing things coming out about data collection on our kids. I’ve included some of the relevant pieces at the end of this article. Continue reading
Governor Cooper Sues to Stop Scholarships for Low-Income Students
Late last Summer, Governor Roy Cooper added to his extensive list of lawsuits by adding a section to one of them that seeks to block Opportunity Scholarship money for low-income students. Nearly 7,000 low-income and minority kids would have their education choices ripped from them. Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.