A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County substitute faces indecent liberties charges involving students
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges (Updated)
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
Tag Archives: EducationNC
DPI sent out a ‘Legislative Alert’ email, titled, Oppose HB 657 Taking Math Backwards.
Why does DPI hate parents and students, yet defends Common Core like it’s made of Gold? Continue reading
Surprise, surprise. EducationNC has an article up about the Bill Gates backed Hope Street Group. This dovetails nicely with the article I published earlier this morning on yet another Hope Street Group Fellow writing a pro-Common Core Op Ed.
Hope Street Group and outfits like them are an attempt to combat the fact that Common Core was NOT state-led, but in fact Fed-Led and Gates-led. Continue reading
Public Policy Bootcamp? It looks more like Social Justice Warrior training.
The video speaks for itself: [VIDEO]
The kid in the beginning of the clip sets the tone for the rest of this ‘montage’:
“First, we should stop referring to girls in high school as girls and instead refer to them as young woman. This is something that really is demeaning and patriarchal.”
We’re so doomed.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The Education Legislator?
“Rep. Craig Horn (R-Union) is the education legislator. It’s an odd moniker considering he only moved to the state in 2005, has no education background and didn’t even start out focused on the subject.” Continue reading
Over the course of the last three and a half years, I’ve come across more ‘education non-profits’ tied to Common Core than one can imagine. This sea of non-profit organizations all seem to have their roots in a core set of financial backers : Gates, Hewlitt, Walton, Lumina, Carnegie and many more.
A potemkin village of support for Common Core has been erected using this sea of non-profits as education reform astroturf. The Common Core Potemkin Village has a McMansion I missed previously.
This McMansion is Hope Street Group and they’ve recently invaded North Carolina… all with the Blessing of CCSSO President and NC Superintendent, Dr. June Atkinson. The NCAE is also falling over themselves to welcome this group…