A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Hypocrisy
The following is a multi-part series on the Human Rights Campaign.
The Human Rights Campaign along with their local NC pal, Equality NC, are demanding documents related to HB 2 according to ABC 11.
KEEP READING – PART ONE OF ? – Continue reading
Last week, I said I was dropping PayPal’s hypocritical corporate activist ass. I keep my promises, and after taking days to process out the last of my funds, I closed my account.
Just how hypocritical is PayPal? Very. Continue reading
From the ‘Jumping The Shark’ files via WNCN:
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Two people are combating the brewing issues with House Bill 2 by creating a new beer to promote positivity.
Erik Lars Myers, the Founder and Head Brewer of Mystery Brewing Company in Hillsborough and Keil Jansen, the owner and brew-master of Ponysaurus Brewing Company in Durham, are collaborating to make “Don’t Be Mean to People: a golden rule (saison).”
Yes, because HB2 is about being “mean” and not about wanting to feel safe in bathrooms or shower facilities.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
From the mailbag, we have a guest post commenting on the ‘hypocrisy circus’ going on in North Carolina Education
KEEP READING – SEE THE GUEST POST Continue reading
Kay Hagan’s campaign tried to claim the high ground in 2008, but it seems her campaign this year is all about ‘slinging mud’ hoping it sticks. Hagan needs to make something stick. Hagan is responsible for bringing Obamacare across the finish line and for half a million North Carolinians losing their health insurance because of that.
Judging by the daily deluge of Koch Brothers obsessed fundraising emails, it looks like Kay Hagan hasn’t learned any new tricks and is still blaming “special interests”. Meanwhile, Harry Reid and his billionaire pal Tom Steyer pumps money into Hagan’s campaign alongside far Left special interests like Emily’s List.
KEEP READING Continue reading