A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Hypocrisy
The following is a multi-part series on the Human Rights Campaign.
The Human Rights Campaign along with their local NC pal, Equality NC, are demanding documents related to HB 2 according to ABC 11.
KEEP READING – PART ONE OF ? – Continue reading
Last week, I said I was dropping PayPal’s hypocritical corporate activist ass. I keep my promises, and after taking days to process out the last of my funds, I closed my account.
Just how hypocritical is PayPal? Very. Continue reading
From the ‘Jumping The Shark’ files via WNCN:
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Two people are combating the brewing issues with House Bill 2 by creating a new beer to promote positivity.
Erik Lars Myers, the Founder and Head Brewer of Mystery Brewing Company in Hillsborough and Keil Jansen, the owner and brew-master of Ponysaurus Brewing Company in Durham, are collaborating to make “Don’t Be Mean to People: a golden rule (saison).”
Yes, because HB2 is about being “mean” and not about wanting to feel safe in bathrooms or shower facilities.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
From the mailbag, we have a guest post commenting on the ‘hypocrisy circus’ going on in North Carolina Education
KEEP READING – SEE THE GUEST POST Continue reading
Kay Hagan’s campaign tried to claim the high ground in 2008, but it seems her campaign this year is all about ‘slinging mud’ hoping it sticks. Hagan needs to make something stick. Hagan is responsible for bringing Obamacare across the finish line and for half a million North Carolinians losing their health insurance because of that.
Judging by the daily deluge of Koch Brothers obsessed fundraising emails, it looks like Kay Hagan hasn’t learned any new tricks and is still blaming “special interests”. Meanwhile, Harry Reid and his billionaire pal Tom Steyer pumps money into Hagan’s campaign alongside far Left special interests like Emily’s List.
KEEP READING Continue reading