A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Hypocrisy
The following is a multi-part series on the Human Rights Campaign.
The Human Rights Campaign along with their local NC pal, Equality NC, are demanding documents related to HB 2 according to ABC 11.
KEEP READING – PART ONE OF ? – Continue reading
Last week, I said I was dropping PayPal’s hypocritical corporate activist ass. I keep my promises, and after taking days to process out the last of my funds, I closed my account.
Just how hypocritical is PayPal? Very. Continue reading
From the ‘Jumping The Shark’ files via WNCN:
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Two people are combating the brewing issues with House Bill 2 by creating a new beer to promote positivity.
Erik Lars Myers, the Founder and Head Brewer of Mystery Brewing Company in Hillsborough and Keil Jansen, the owner and brew-master of Ponysaurus Brewing Company in Durham, are collaborating to make “Don’t Be Mean to People: a golden rule (saison).”
Yes, because HB2 is about being “mean” and not about wanting to feel safe in bathrooms or shower facilities.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
From the mailbag, we have a guest post commenting on the ‘hypocrisy circus’ going on in North Carolina Education
KEEP READING – SEE THE GUEST POST Continue reading
Kay Hagan’s campaign tried to claim the high ground in 2008, but it seems her campaign this year is all about ‘slinging mud’ hoping it sticks. Hagan needs to make something stick. Hagan is responsible for bringing Obamacare across the finish line and for half a million North Carolinians losing their health insurance because of that.
Judging by the daily deluge of Koch Brothers obsessed fundraising emails, it looks like Kay Hagan hasn’t learned any new tricks and is still blaming “special interests”. Meanwhile, Harry Reid and his billionaire pal Tom Steyer pumps money into Hagan’s campaign alongside far Left special interests like Emily’s List.
KEEP READING Continue reading