A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading