A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Teacher Arrested for Statutory Rape, Sex Offenses
- About That Nuisance Suit in Charlotte a Judge Tossed Out…
- #NCED Updates – 3 SBE Resignations, 2 Out At DPI & Durham tries to Deplatform Charter Schools
- WCPSS Employee Arrested for Felony Larceny
- Second Lakewood High Teacher Arrested Since May
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading