LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- National PTA: LGBTQ individuals should be a protected class
- #HB2 Mentioned at DNC by Raleigh Husband and Wife; Both Roy Cooper Donors
- Wake Supt. Email: Cuts to Teacher, Student Budget Items but 3% Increases to ‘Support Staff’
- Cooper’s Q2 Filings Reveal Big Out of State Cash, Including Former NBA Commissioner
- E-Learning Academies Target Homeschool Students for Profit
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
To hear Moral Monday disciples tell it, our state is the most regressive, most evil, most backwards and greedy state… EVAH! Yeah, things sure are dire here in the Tarheel state. A few days ago, our state became the 9th state … Continue reading