A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
To hear Moral Monday disciples tell it, our state is the most regressive, most evil, most backwards and greedy state… EVAH! Yeah, things sure are dire here in the Tarheel state. A few days ago, our state became the 9th state … Continue reading