A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading