A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Halifax teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge involving student
- Pender County teacher arrested on child porn charges
- Edgecombe elementary school teacher charged with indecent liberties
- Former Chatham teacher charged with sex crimes, cyberstalking
- W. Johnston County high teacher charged with statutory rape gets $1M bond (updated)
- 27 new charges added to Iredell teacher accused of child sex crimes
- W. Johnston County high teacher charged with statutory rape of a child under 15
- Former Raleigh headmistress found not guilty
- Iredell-Statesville teacher arrested on felony sex crime charges (updated)
- Former Guilford substitute teacher arrested on sex crimes has more charges added
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading