A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
- Union County teaching assistant arrested on multiple sex crimes
- CMS employee arrested on indecent liberties, kidnapping charges
Tag Archives: Moral Monday
Judge: NCGA Protesters Who Violated Building Rules Will Be Tried
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), CRIME, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC, THE LEFT Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA 1 Comment
Opinion: Barber Should Stay Banned From NCGA
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Posted in Am Lens, BlueprintNC, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC, Reverend Barber, THE LEFT Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA, Reverend Barber Comments Off on Opinion: Barber Should Stay Banned From NCGA
Moral Monday Arrests: It’s a Family Affair
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
Posted in Am Lens, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA, Reverend Barber Comments Off on Moral Monday Arrests: It’s a Family Affair
Dear Allison Mahaley of “Americans United” …
There is a March 2nd letter about the Opportunity Scholarship program penned by one Allison Mahaley in the News and Observer.
I’ve written extensively on Opportunity Scholarships over the last year. These scholarships hold an incredible 80% public favorability rating. Read about this scholarship program’s details as laid out in SB 402.
The most hilarious section of Mahaley’s letter was this one, where she contradicts herself inside the first two sentences:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, Opportunity Scholarships (OSP), POLITICS NC, THE LEFT Tagged Moral Monday, Reverend Barber Comments Off on Dear Allison Mahaley of “Americans United” …
You must be logged in to post a comment.