A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
- Parent group’s attorney sends letter to Apex Middle over “group therapy circles” activity
- Cross-post: Misdirected Evaluation and Intimidation in Wake County, North Carolina
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: HB2
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Democratic Governor Roy Cooper attended a gala hosted by a registered sex offender earlier this month in Charlotte. Continue reading
Unbelievable. Governor Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein kick open the ‘Socials Issues’ stall door. Again.
Stop trying to revive HB2, governor. That fundraising ship has sailed. Continue reading
After six months and a barrage of child sex abuse allegations, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray has announced his resignation. Continue reading
A 4th accuser has come forward this week and has filed suit against Mayor Ed Murray. The 4th accuser claims Murray paid him for sex when the accuser was a teen Continue reading
Seattle’s Mayor Murray likes to stick his nose into other state’s business. Continue reading