A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Category Archives: Video
Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
A Pennsbury, Pennsylvania taxpayer who is also a former Pennsbury school board member, blasted district board members for editing out public comments made a past meeting that were in opposition to Critical Race Theory. Continue reading
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A slaughterhouse in Cary, North Carolina has a Halal “do it yourself” option.
Halal meat preparation is that which aligns with Islamic law.
halal-goatThe practice includes slitting the animal’s jugular with a blade while also slicing through the trachea and carotid artery. Continue reading
Various professional education protest groups (Aim Higher NC and their parent organization, Progress NC) have been up in arms for years about teacher pay and retention.
Now, these outfits are harping on per-pupil funding and supplies teachers buy out of their own pockets. Continue reading
At the North Carolina state convention of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), members walked out on Attorney General Roy Cooper.
Members were apparently still upset with Cooper over the mishandling of the Kerrick case and walked out on him as he took questions about it. The FOP had decided to endorse Governor Pat McCrory instead.
WCCB reported: Continue reading