A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: ASRC
Last year, the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) was created by the North Carolina General Assembly to get rid of Common Core failed in their task.
A new bill would literally fix what the commission failed to do.
Never have two words struck such despair in the hearts of parents and students. The majority of states adopted and implemented Common Core between three and five years ago. Continue reading
Earlier today I wrote about the NC Department of Public Instruction (DPI) hitting the panic button over the legislature not buying their re-write of the Common Core Integrated math for high school.
Well, DPI wasn’t the only one swinging into action. Continue reading
Hey, Parents… Remember the Common Core ‘survey’ that NC DPI put out for the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC)?
WELL.. We weren’t the only ones treated to a steaming pile of Common Core nonsense.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A brief update on the state of Common Core in North Carolina — the NC State Board of Education will apparently NOT be taking up the recommendations from the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) during their February meeting.
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading