A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
Tag Archives: ASRC
Last year, the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) was created by the North Carolina General Assembly to get rid of Common Core failed in their task.
A new bill would literally fix what the commission failed to do.
Never have two words struck such despair in the hearts of parents and students. The majority of states adopted and implemented Common Core between three and five years ago. Continue reading
Earlier today I wrote about the NC Department of Public Instruction (DPI) hitting the panic button over the legislature not buying their re-write of the Common Core Integrated math for high school.
Well, DPI wasn’t the only one swinging into action. Continue reading
Hey, Parents… Remember the Common Core ‘survey’ that NC DPI put out for the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC)?
WELL.. We weren’t the only ones treated to a steaming pile of Common Core nonsense.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A brief update on the state of Common Core in North Carolina — the NC State Board of Education will apparently NOT be taking up the recommendations from the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) during their February meeting.
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading