A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cabarrus County Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Education Justice Alliance
Some quick hits in North Carolina education news from the end of March include some legislative updates, threats to schools continues to skyrocket, questions on what is the right level of security at schools, and Roy Cooper says he will push for teacher pay to be raised to the national average – which keeps rising each year. Continue reading
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.