A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Goldsboro Principal Accused of Statutory Rape Found Dead in Woods
- #WCPSS Staffer Warns Teachers: Don’t “Culturally Appropriate” for Thanksgiving Activities
- Former NC Gov. Who Called For Suspending Elections Made Head of Natl. Assessment Board
- 60% Of Fake Republican Chris Anglin’s Donations Came From Two Democrats
- Head of Parent Org To #BlueprintNC: Let’s Bring Civility Back
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Education Justice Alliance
Some quick hits in North Carolina education news from the end of March include some legislative updates, threats to schools continues to skyrocket, questions on what is the right level of security at schools, and Roy Cooper says he will push for teacher pay to be raised to the national average – which keeps rising each year. Continue reading
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.