A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
- Union County teaching assistant arrested on multiple sex crimes
- CMS employee arrested on indecent liberties, kidnapping charges
Tag Archives: SPLC
Will Roy Cooper Be Rescinding Loretta Lynch’s Award?
Judicial Watch has confirmed that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch used an email alias to conduct official business, circumventing transparency and public records laws. Will Roy Cooper be taking back the ‘honor’ he gave her last year? Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), POLITICS NC, Roy Cooper, THE LEFT Tagged Roy Cooper, SPLC 3 Comments
SPLC has become what they started out fighting against.
SPLC has become what they started out fighting against. They have become a hate group. But they are a well-funded hate group.
The ‘non-profit’ has raked in millions, paid their executives huge salaries and in recent years has been shuffling their money to offshore bank accounts. That’s not sketchy at all.
Via Reason, John Stossel calls the SPLC what it has become – a scam. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), THE LEFT Tagged Southern Poverty Law Center, SPLC Comments Off on SPLC has become what they started out fighting against.
You must be logged in to post a comment.