A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: School Safety
This installment of WCPSS (Wake County Public School System) updates includes how the district is handling parent worries about Coronavirus, investigation of threats made to a high school and a word from a “sponsor.” Continue reading
School shootings are rare, but sexual abuse by a school employee is not. Where are the millions to protect them?
Here are some of the North Carolina education news highlights from last week. Updates include teacher pay rankings released, school safety committee, NAEP and Common Core, NC Teacher of the Year, National Charter School Week, legislative news and other education-related various updates. Continue reading
Stunt action figure Democrat Governor Roy Cooper is back and this time it’s a call for $130 million to train everyone from “counselors to cafeteria workers” to head-shrink our kids. All of this in the name of ‘school safety, of course. Continue reading
North Carolina Education updates this time around include a win for the Opportunity Scholarship program, a Sex Ed Sit-Out, and some legislative news.
Also, there are some very disturbing things coming out about data collection on our kids. I’ve included some of the relevant pieces at the end of this article. Continue reading
Three North Carolina Education updates this time around: Legislative committee on school safety has created two work groups, State Board of Education shifts positions around, yet another ‘education commission’ with Gates ties is making the rounds, and the Innovative School District assigns an operator to Ashpole Elementary. Continue reading