A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: School Safety
Three North Carolina Education updates this time around: Legislative committee on school safety has created two work groups, State Board of Education shifts positions around, yet another ‘education commission’ with Gates ties is making the rounds, and the Innovative School District assigns an operator to Ashpole Elementary. Continue reading
Here are some updates on North Carolina Education from the last few weeks in March.
The General Assembly’s School Safety Committee met, the threats to schools continued, PTA treasurer charged with embezzlement, WCPSS Board learned nothing from Parkland and focuses on Elementary suspensions, and Superintendent Mark Johnson issued a ‘sweet challenge’. Continue reading
This survey was fundamentally flawed from the get-go, as the link to the survey was open to more than just educators. In addition, anyone using an incognito web window could take the survey as many times as they wanted. Continue reading
Some education news from around North Carolina and beyond.
Included this week, but not limited to: Bus driver walk out, hacking, student safety, transgender push, and faulty logic on education issues from a political non-profit.
KEEP READING… Continue reading