A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Tag Archives: Potemkin Village
An education non-profit known for recruiting teachers to promote Common Core in the political arena has received a large grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
In June of 2016, Hope Street Group received a grant for $2,650,003 for the purpose of ‘training teachers on policy’ and working on ‘perception improvements’. Continue reading
Parents, the same forces that came out to kill the Academic Standards Review Commission’s (ASRC) math recommendations have now come back out to try to kill HB 657.
CC ED Potemkin VillageIt’s basically the same groups who pressured various members of the ASRC to attack the Math work group leader, Dr. Scheick.
GET YOUR COFFEE.. THIS IS A LONG ONE… Continue reading
Sometime in the last few months, ‘education non-profit’ BEST NC added a current Wake County Schools Board member to their staff. Continue reading
Last month, the NC Big Ed Complex’s NC Public School Forum held their “Eggs and Issues” Forum. I translated their “wish list” back in January, but now the video is out.
Last year, it was pushing more Common Core and they did more of that this year. Of significance this year, expect everything to track back to “race” via “Disparate impact”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A brief update on the state of Common Core in North Carolina — the NC State Board of Education will apparently NOT be taking up the recommendations from the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) during their February meeting.
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading
Seems we have a little bit of a revolving door between Wake County Schools and WakeEd Partnership …
See who is spinning through it now, both past and present. Continue reading