A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
Tag Archives: NC Public School Forum
#NCED Updates: Race Bully Invited to Raleigh, Public School Exodus and a Dear John to School Choice Critics
A notorious race bully has been invited to lecture us all about our whiteness in Raleigh, the public school exodus continues, a ‘Dear John’ letter to critics of school choice and few other legislative tidbits and points of interest. Continue reading
Left-leaning groups like the NC Public Schools Forum and very left of center groups like Public Schools First NC have stepped up their attacks on school choice students and families. These type of groups can’t see the forest for the trees. They don’t want to. More importantly, they don’t want anyone else to either. Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.
Last week was National School Choice week and two education forums were held in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The NC Public School Forum held their annual Eggs and Issues event while the Civitas Institute held a School Choice polling luncheon.
The messages and information presented in these two forums on school choice couldn’t be more different. Continue reading
Why Is NC Public School Forum Tweeting A 4 Year Old, Incorrect Statistic?
The NC Public Schools Forum’s recent email newsletter had a set of education stats in it.
The claim is 52% of NC Public School teachers have a second job. There was no source for this statistic, so I asked them and found out not only was this four year old data they were pulling, but the table says 24%, not 52%.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading