A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Office of Equity Affairs
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Office of “Equity Affairs” is now costing taxpayers $574,647 a year for a staff of four. Continue reading
This is what making $85,000 a year allows you to do in Wake County Public Schools: Virtue Signal on Twitter by telling teachers not to be ‘culturally appropriating’ in your “cute” Thanksgiving classroom activities. Continue reading
Last Summer, I wrote about the hiring of Rodney Trice as the Director of “Equity Affairs” for Wake County Schools. Trice is being paid $125k for that position.
In that 2014 article, I mentioned this was part of dealing with the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative and various related lawsuits filed against the district.
A recent article at News and Observer confirms I was right: Wake County to discuss equitable student discipline plan Continue reading