A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Office of Equity Affairs
There is a lot going on in North Carolina education at the moment, but there needs to be a spotlight on the fact that the largest school district in the state, Wake County, is a flaming hot mess. Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Office of “Equity Affairs” is now costing taxpayers $574,647 a year for a staff of four. Continue reading
This is what making $85,000 a year allows you to do in Wake County Public Schools: Virtue Signal on Twitter by telling teachers not to be ‘culturally appropriating’ in your “cute” Thanksgiving classroom activities. Continue reading
Last Summer, I wrote about the hiring of Rodney Trice as the Director of “Equity Affairs” for Wake County Schools. Trice is being paid $125k for that position.
In that 2014 article, I mentioned this was part of dealing with the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative and various related lawsuits filed against the district.
A recent article at News and Observer confirms I was right: Wake County to discuss equitable student discipline plan Continue reading