A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Wake County Public Schools
A Wake County school teacher has been arrested for inappropriate sexual conduct with five minors, four of which were students at the school he taught at. The incidents date as far back as 2014. Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Board wants MOAR MONEY. I bet you’re all shocked by that one.
Nice of Superintendent Jim Merrill to take a powder and dump this flaming bag of poo onto interim Superintendent Del Burns – who by the way seems just fine with it. Continue reading
A teacher at Wake County Public Schools magnet middle school has been arrested and charged with two felonies of a sexual nature relating to a minor child. Continue reading
A former Wake County Public Schools elementary teacher has been charged with taking indecent liberties with a child. Continue reading
A Holly Springs High School teacher has been charged with multiple counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading