A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wake County Public Schools
A Wake County school teacher has been arrested for inappropriate sexual conduct with five minors, four of which were students at the school he taught at. The incidents date as far back as 2014. Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Board wants MOAR MONEY. I bet you’re all shocked by that one.
Nice of Superintendent Jim Merrill to take a powder and dump this flaming bag of poo onto interim Superintendent Del Burns – who by the way seems just fine with it. Continue reading
A teacher at Wake County Public Schools magnet middle school has been arrested and charged with two felonies of a sexual nature relating to a minor child. Continue reading
A former Wake County Public Schools elementary teacher has been charged with taking indecent liberties with a child. Continue reading
A Holly Springs High School teacher has been charged with multiple counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A Wake County elementary school teacher has been charged with misdemeanor child abuse for assaulting his teenage son. Continue reading
A Wake County Public Schools elementary teacher was arrested and charged with attempting to stab a man according to WRAL. Continue reading