A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Black Lives Matter
Most people hear the words Black Lives Matter and they have images of the Ferguson Missouri riots, the ‘Hands up don’t shoot’ canard, DeRay McKesson or Brittney Packnett. But where did this movement come from? Continue reading
Since 49’ers QB Colin Kaepernick choose to sit during the National Anthem there’s been a non-stop fire storm across the country regarding his actions.
Since the”sit-in” other NFL players, including Denver Broncos Brandon Marshall, have jumped on that band wagon in solidarity with Kaepernick, his actions and his reasons for the Flag protest. Continue reading
Professional protesters from various Leftist organizations held a Black Lives Matter protest last night in Durham. When not a lot of tweeting goes on during one of these protests, it’s usually a sign of under-attendance.
From the scant few photos/video seen on Twitter, it looks like maybe a hundred people showed up.
KEEP READING… Continue reading