A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: College Board
Sunday Matinee: Video of Stanley Kurtz at Civitas CLC 2016.
“Common Core is just the beginning. What most people still don’t understand is that the College Board, the non-profit company that creates the SAT test and all of the many Advanced Placement exams, poses an even greater threat to local control, state authority, and traditional American values than does Common Core.” – Stanley Kurtz, CLC 2016
There are a few interesting education related nuggets from the proposed NCGA House Committee budget report.
Everything from Teacher pay to supporting the College Board’s monopoly on testing and curriculum through ‘bonuses’ to teachers. Continue reading
Yesterday, the news broke that the ACT and College Board had won a federal suit filed against them.
Yes, we can sell you kid’s data to third parties.. @michellemalkin @instapundit @manateespirit https://t.co/kUxYFB4W5I
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) November 20, 2015
ACT and the College Board won. The kids and parents of America lost. Continue reading
The Educational Testing Service (ETS) has a new report out. In a nutshell, one blog summarizes the findings as ‘American kids are dumb’.
The Economic Collapse Blog reported:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Just a reminder, the deadline is approaching for sending public comments on the controversial new AP U.S. History framework:
U.S. History Curriculum Framework Public Comment Form
If you wish to propose evidence-based changes to the AP US History Curriculum Framework, please do so from October 1, 2014 through February 28, 2015. After that time, all collected feedback will be reviewed and considered by the AP U.S. History Course and Exam Development Committee. If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Continue reading
The College Board has sent a warning ‘touch-base’ letter to the NC State Board of Education, because clearly the NC State Board of Education must be confused if they are questioning APUSH. Right?
KEEP READING… Continue reading