A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Lt. Gov Dan Forest
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
Joining the ranks of WRAL on the religious bigotry front is the News and Observer. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading
This week 17 “senior” faculty members hide behind an anonymous letter in which they threatened to destroy the Silent Sam statue if it wasn’t removed by UNC Chapel Hill officials. I noted the Durham statue cases being dismissed right and left paved the way for this threat of lawlessness.
And blackmail threats like this one at UNC are gaining momentum. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
Last week was National School Choice week and two education forums were held in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The NC Public School Forum held their annual Eggs and Issues event while the Civitas Institute held a School Choice polling luncheon.
The messages and information presented in these two forums on school choice couldn’t be more different. Continue reading