A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
- Man walks into Durham School of the Arts, assaulted two 11-year-old girls
- Community college groundskeeper charged with multiple offenses involving female student
- WCPSS’ CRT packed EdCamp Equity higlighted in ‘Critical Race Can Can’
- Hickory High teacher arrested on 28 counts involving a child
- NC’s explosive charter school demand outgrowing original method of funding
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
Category Archives: POLITICS NC
In a previous article, I went through a bill (HB 31) filed by Durham legislators that would essentially make Durham Public Schools a landlord. In that article, I mentioned that Durham had other options than to try this through legislation. Here’s why. Continue reading
Legislators from Durham filed a bill last week that would let Durham Public Schools become a landlord – for their own teachers.
Isn’t that like funding one’s own paycheck via rent to your boss? How is that going to work? Continue reading
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
Policing one’s own party is a jagged double-edged sword as one conservative political consultant in Wake County is finding out. Continue reading
The National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) formed and run by former President Barack Obama and his former Attorney General Eric Holder gave the North Carolina Democratic Party half a million dollars during the 2018 election cycle. Continue reading
It’s 2019 – a brand new year full of possibility and the opportunity to get it right with new leadership. Yes, NC GOP I’m talking to you.