A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Josh Stein
In case you missed it, North Carolina has such a large untested rape kit backlog that we are ranked number one in the country – and that’s after a batch of 800 were recently cleared. Continue reading
The NC Rape Kit backlog, which according to Roy Cooper in 2016 was not supposed to exist anymore, is back in the news. The state’s attorney general took a break from blocking media public records requests and held a press conference about the backlog last week. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the NC DMV has been operating a secret “model” office tucked away inside their Raleigh headquarters.
North Carolina’s Attorney General Josh Stein was a panelist at a Dark Money group summit held earlier this year.
The Democracy Alliance Spring Summit was entitled “Charting a Course to Progressive Power.” Continue reading
Three of my four public records requests sent to Governor Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein will be turning one year old next month. Continue reading
In 2010, Roy Cooper, while serving as Attorney General, came under fire for the way the NC State Crime Lab was handling cases under his watch at the NC DOJ.
There were charges of mishandling of evidence, withholding of evidence and general investigative malfeasance. Well, now there are new accusations – but first some backstory. Continue reading
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading