A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Wake County
Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has a budget of over $1.4 billion dollars. WCPSS’s board has been wrestling with a budget gap of around $17.5 million.
In order to balance the budget, the WCPSS board has compiled a list of budget cuts. The vast majority of these cuts will impact the classroom directly. It appears the board has chosen the route that would yield the most pain for students and teachers.
Meanwhile, the board approved purchasing a car dealership’s property near downtown Raleigh to the tune of over $6.3 million dollars. Continue reading
The Voter Integrity Project (VIP) has reported that a poll worker in Wake County attempted to suppress the votes of several unaffiliated voters last week during the start of early voting for the special June 7th primary election. Continue reading
There was a police involved shooting this week in Raleigh that ended in the death of a suspect.
The man was arrested at least 8 times in 2015 alone, once for concealed weapons charges and most charges were related to drugs like Cocaine.
The Round Rev and Black Lives Matter protests will start in 3…2…1… Continue reading
Dispatches from the 100% Democrat held Wake County Board of Commissioners: . @WakeGOV may skip 2016 school bond to protect Nov. referendum to raise sales taxes to fund transit plan https://t.co/HZD1ASbeLf #wcpss — Keung Hui (@nckhui) January 31, 2016 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js … Continue reading
Earlier this week the NC Common Core commission or Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) met and allowed for parents to comment. See my earlier article, NC Common Core #ASRC June Meeting Update for reference. In my prior article I mentioned a particular “parent” … Continue reading