A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Wake County
Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has a budget of over $1.4 billion dollars. WCPSS’s board has been wrestling with a budget gap of around $17.5 million.
In order to balance the budget, the WCPSS board has compiled a list of budget cuts. The vast majority of these cuts will impact the classroom directly. It appears the board has chosen the route that would yield the most pain for students and teachers.
Meanwhile, the board approved purchasing a car dealership’s property near downtown Raleigh to the tune of over $6.3 million dollars. Continue reading
The Voter Integrity Project (VIP) has reported that a poll worker in Wake County attempted to suppress the votes of several unaffiliated voters last week during the start of early voting for the special June 7th primary election. Continue reading
There was a police involved shooting this week in Raleigh that ended in the death of a suspect.
The man was arrested at least 8 times in 2015 alone, once for concealed weapons charges and most charges were related to drugs like Cocaine.
The Round Rev and Black Lives Matter protests will start in 3…2…1… Continue reading
Dispatches from the 100% Democrat held Wake County Board of Commissioners: . @WakeGOV may skip 2016 school bond to protect Nov. referendum to raise sales taxes to fund transit plan https://t.co/HZD1ASbeLf #wcpss — Keung Hui (@nckhui) January 31, 2016 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js … Continue reading
Earlier this week the NC Common Core commission or Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) met and allowed for parents to comment. See my earlier article, NC Common Core #ASRC June Meeting Update for reference. In my prior article I mentioned a particular “parent” … Continue reading