A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
- Cooper Political Campaign Advisor Orchestrated Strach Ouster
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
- Silent Sam Vandals Get 24 Hour Sentence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EOG
The 2017-18 North Carolina school grades, EOG scores, and other related testing data have been published by the Department of Public Instruction. Advertisements
The Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) recently touted NC EOG (End of Grade) scores as ‘hopeful’ and ‘positive’. A deep dive into the data says otherwise – the needle, so to speak, really isn’t moving. In particular, minority student scores are alarming and are either falling or stagnant. Continue reading
In an article at The Washington Post, the District of Columbia graduation rate was reported at 79%. However, there is a big ‘but’ that comes along with that number as 1% met math standards and 4% met reading standards. Continue reading
As previously reported, the graduation rate in the state, as indicated by NC DPI, is 85.8%. However, the grade level proficiency and career and college readiness of students in key subject areas of English and Math remain nearly unchanged and low.