A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Goldsboro Principal Accused of Statutory Rape Found Dead in Woods
- #WCPSS Staffer Warns Teachers: Don’t “Culturally Appropriate” for Thanksgiving Activities
- Former NC Gov. Who Called For Suspending Elections Made Head of Natl. Assessment Board
- 60% Of Fake Republican Chris Anglin’s Donations Came From Two Democrats
- Head of Parent Org To #BlueprintNC: Let’s Bring Civility Back
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EOG
The 2017-18 North Carolina school grades, EOG scores, and other related testing data have been published by the Department of Public Instruction. Advertisements
The Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) recently touted NC EOG (End of Grade) scores as ‘hopeful’ and ‘positive’. A deep dive into the data says otherwise – the needle, so to speak, really isn’t moving. In particular, minority student scores are alarming and are either falling or stagnant. Continue reading
In an article at The Washington Post, the District of Columbia graduation rate was reported at 79%. However, there is a big ‘but’ that comes along with that number as 1% met math standards and 4% met reading standards. Continue reading
As previously reported, the graduation rate in the state, as indicated by NC DPI, is 85.8%. However, the grade level proficiency and career and college readiness of students in key subject areas of English and Math remain nearly unchanged and low.