A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Caldwell chorus teacher accused of embezzlement
- CMS teacher to be extradited to TX on child sex crime charge
- Harnett teacher facing 95 sex crime counts involving students
- More charges added to former Guilford Public Schools teacher
- Lincoln County teacher charged with assault on a student
- Franklin County Public Schools teacher charged with sex crime
- Fired Cumberland Schools substitute charged with crimes against minors
- Suspended Iredell teacher re-arrested for violating pretrial orders involving a minor
- Onslow elementary teacher arrested for exposing himself to a child
- Guilford teacher found guilty of statutory rape, sex crimes
Tag Archives: EOG
2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
School accountability and test results for 2018-19 were released earlier this month.
School A-F grades showed an increase in the number of low performing schools while End of Grade (EOG) and End of Course (EOC) were yet again mainly stagnant or falling. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, NC DPI, Testing Tagged EOG, NCDPI 3 Comments
2017-18 NC EOG Scores Are Out
The 2017-18 North Carolina school grades, EOG scores, and other related testing data have been published by the Department of Public Instruction.
NC EOG: Alarming Minority Student Scores
The Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) recently touted NC EOG (End of Grade) scores as ‘hopeful’ and ‘positive’. A deep dive into the data says otherwise – the needle, so to speak, really isn’t moving. In particular, minority student scores are alarming and are either falling or stagnant. Continue reading
WaPo Cites D.C. Graduation Rate at 76%, But There is a Problem.
In an article at The Washington Post, the District of Columbia graduation rate was reported at 79%. However, there is a big ‘but’ that comes along with that number as 1% met math standards and 4% met reading standards. Continue reading
Posted in Common Core, EDUCATION, June Atkinson, NC Board Of Education, NC DPI Tagged Common Core, EOG Comments Off on WaPo Cites D.C. Graduation Rate at 76%, But There is a Problem.
NC Grade 3-8 EOG Results Show only 46.7% are College Ready
As previously reported, the graduation rate in the state, as indicated by NC DPI, is 85.8%. However, the grade level proficiency and career and college readiness of students in key subject areas of English and Math remain nearly unchanged and low.
Posted in Common Core, EDUCATION, NC DPI, Testing Tagged Common Core, EOG 2 Comments
A Look at NC’s 2015 SAT Scores – #NCED
North Carolina’s ACT scores were ‘stagnant‘ and in the area of minority student scores, the ACT scores showed drops. Now, the SAT scores for NC are out and they resemble results we saw with the ACT. One has to ask, how our … Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Common Core, EDUCATION, June Atkinson, NC DPI, Testing Tagged ACT, Common Core, EOG, SAT 4 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.