A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Redistricting
Yesterday a three-judge panel ruled in favor of the plaintiffs in the case of Common Cause v Rucho involving North Carolina’s redistricting maps. Welcome to the court run banana republic of North Carolina. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading
Before he facilitated payment for a Russian Dossier to Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, was Roy Cooper’s lawyer during the 2016 election. Continue reading
*This article first appeared at American Lens on October 31, 2017*
Last week a three-judge panel ordered that they would acquiesce to plaintiff requests in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case for a Special Master to be assigned to oversee the state’s legislative redistricting process.
The order was delivered by U.S. Middle District Court Judge Catherine Eagles. Continue reading
Eric Holder came to Raleigh this weekend to pump-up Democrats and join Roy Cooper to raise money for the 2018-2020 elections at the annual Unity Dinner.
Unity? Nope, more like divide and conquer. Continue reading
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upheld a lower court ruling on two long-contested congressional districts as being gerrymandered. Continue reading