A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Category Archives: Government
Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
By Lisa Baldwin
Buncombe’s Department of Social Services (DSS) is riddled with heart-wrenching problems related to child placement.
After a federal review of Children’s Protective Services cases in Buncombe and ten other North Carolina counties, the state was fined $1.7 million. An “improvement plan” will be put into place but not before multiple families are torn apart. Continue reading
One of the tentacles created by Dodd-Frank was sliced into this week. By tentacle, I mean the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
A three judge panel in the District of Columbia’s Court of Appeals ruled that the CFPB’s leadership structure was unconstitutional. Right now, the CFPB is headed up by a single man, Richard Cordray.
In an article at Conservative review , Hans von Spakovsky notes that the court recognized most agencies had boards or commissioners who act as a check and balance on one another. The CFPB has no such oversight.
While this is a win, don’t get too excited though. Read on. Continue reading
The Tenth Amendment states:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Now view this Gallup poll, which illustrates a stark and startling divide of how different political affiliations view concentration of power:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
An aid organization that wants to start placing refugees in Asheville, North Carolina has been meeting with the local chamber of commerce and the Unitarian Universalist Congregation according to the Asheville Citizen Times. North Carolina already ranks 9th when it comes to the … Continue reading
The Daily Signal is reporting this morning that NC’s Rep. Mark Walker is leading the charge against the Obama administration’s Bathroom edict to schools.
Read the letter.
Congress is acting, but where are the senators as Democrats wage an actual war on women? Continue reading
There is a glaring hole in the long string of state leaders and elected officials standing together against the illegal and dangerous Charlotte Ordinance and in support of HB 2.
It’s a Richard Burr and Thom Tillis shaped hole. But’s its worse than just a hole.
Do they think they are invisible? We can see your shoes under the stall door, gentlemen. Continue reading