A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: school to prison pipeline
Recently, I wrote an article for Civitas on a fight at Apex high that was caught on video and made the rounds on social media. When I looked deeper into Wake county schools and crime, I found that the police being called to area high schools was disturbingly common.
This is not an isolated set of events. This is going on all over North Carolina.
Keep the following information in mind as the creeping wave of practicing “restorative justice” in schools begins to swell. Also keep it in mind the next time you hear ‘school to prison pipeline’ being uttered.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition Continue reading
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.
Far Left NC Activist Kid Division => Youth activists protesting Wake County’s school-to-prison pipeline http://t.co/WjYtAIE4CD #nced #ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 8, 2014
Scroll down to the middle of this article to read more about NC HEAT and who they are. Continue reading