A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
- Halifax teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge involving student
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
The National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) formed and run by former President Barack Obama and his former Attorney General Eric Holder gave the North Carolina Democratic Party half a million dollars during the 2018 election cycle. Continue reading
Recently, the lawsuit fundraising machine known as Obama and Holder’s “National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) merged with Obama’s campaign juggernaut, Organizing for Action (OFA).
This is a wake-up call for those asleep in the General Assembly and in the GOP offices on Hillsborough street. Continue reading
Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder about Republicans: “When they go low, we kick them.”
Democrat candidates for NC Supreme Court and for the NC-6 Congressional seat have both been campaigning with Holder over the last few days in Charlotte. Will they condemn these remarks?
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading
Eric Holder came to Raleigh this weekend to pump-up Democrats and join Roy Cooper to raise money for the 2018-2020 elections at the annual Unity Dinner.
Unity? Nope, more like divide and conquer. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Article: The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ By A.P. Dillon “Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – … Continue reading