A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Antifa, Statue Vandals Ask: Won’t You Pay Our Legal Fees?
- Yadkin County High School Coach Charged With 7 Sex-Crime Felonies
- 3rd Grade Pender County Teacher Arrested For DWI
- #NCED Updates: New Board Members, Calendar Flexibility & Free Speech
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them.” Will @earls4justice Condemn?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Omar Currie
It’s Groundhog Day in Chapel Hill.
Publicly funded Chapel Hill Public Library will host a panel on “Teaching Diversity to Children” on July 8th featuring former Effland Cheek’s 3rd grade teacher, Omar Currie.
From the Chapel Hill Library website announcing the event:
KEEP READING Continue reading
Local media outlets are reporting that teacher Omar Currie and Assistant Principal Goodhand have resigned from Efland Cheeks Elementary over the reading of a Gay Fairy Tale to 8 and 9 year old Third graders.
But did they really resign? Sources tell me otherwise. Continue reading
This past month at Efland Cheeks Elementary, 8 and 9 year-old kids were read a ‘fairytale’ that contained themes about homosexuality by teacher Omar Currie.
Currie claimed this book was chosen and read due to an incident of bullying he witnessed.
The claim is unsubstantiated to date and evidence that this book reading might have been a planned event has come to light.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading