A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers Union Affiliate Planning Second Strike Using 2018 Strike’s ‘Sick Leave’ Strategy
- Yadkin Schools Bus Driver Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Intent To Kill
- Two Rutherford County Schools Instructors Suspended For Misconduct Allegations
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Omar Currie
It’s Groundhog Day in Chapel Hill.
Publicly funded Chapel Hill Public Library will host a panel on “Teaching Diversity to Children” on July 8th featuring former Effland Cheek’s 3rd grade teacher, Omar Currie.
From the Chapel Hill Library website announcing the event:
KEEP READING Continue reading
Local media outlets are reporting that teacher Omar Currie and Assistant Principal Goodhand have resigned from Efland Cheeks Elementary over the reading of a Gay Fairy Tale to 8 and 9 year old Third graders.
But did they really resign? Sources tell me otherwise. Continue reading
This past month at Efland Cheeks Elementary, 8 and 9 year-old kids were read a ‘fairytale’ that contained themes about homosexuality by teacher Omar Currie.
Currie claimed this book was chosen and read due to an incident of bullying he witnessed.
The claim is unsubstantiated to date and evidence that this book reading might have been a planned event has come to light.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading