A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: NCGA
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading
A candidate for the North Carolina General Assembly recently sent out an email touting her arrest at a Moral Monday in 2013.
092616-ferrell-mm-email-picJennifer Ferrell (D) is running against Nelson Dollar (R) for the the district 36 house seat.
On September 26th, Ferrell sent out an email spotlighting the arrest and included a picture of her holding up an incoherent protest sign (See image). Continue reading