A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell Public Schools sub arrested for pot and alcohol at school
- Former WCPSS teacher arrested for attempting sex with student
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
Tag Archives: NCGA
Cooper Loses In Court. Again.
NC Governor Roy Cooper lost in court to the NCGA again this past week with the NC Supreme Court upholding a ruling made by the NC Court of Appeals. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), NCGA, POLITICS NC, Roy Cooper Tagged NCGA, Roy Cooper Comments Off on Cooper Loses In Court. Again.
Judge: NCGA Protesters Who Violated Building Rules Will Be Tried
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), CRIME, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC, THE LEFT Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA 1 Comment
Opinion: Barber Should Stay Banned From NCGA
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Posted in Am Lens, BlueprintNC, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC, Reverend Barber, THE LEFT Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA, Reverend Barber Comments Off on Opinion: Barber Should Stay Banned From NCGA
Moral Monday Arrests: It’s a Family Affair
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
Posted in Am Lens, Moral Monday, NCGA, POLITICS NC Tagged Moral Monday, NCGA, Reverend Barber Comments Off on Moral Monday Arrests: It’s a Family Affair
#NCGA Candidate Touts Arrest Record In Email Push
A candidate for the North Carolina General Assembly recently sent out an email touting her arrest at a Moral Monday in 2013.
092616-ferrell-mm-email-picJennifer Ferrell (D) is running against Nelson Dollar (R) for the the district 36 house seat.
On September 26th, Ferrell sent out an email spotlighting the arrest and included a picture of her holding up an incoherent protest sign (See image). Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), ELECTIONS, EXCLUSIVE, Moral Monday, NCGA Tagged NCGA 4 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.