A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NCGA
NC Governor Roy Cooper lost in court to the NCGA again this past week with the NC Supreme Court upholding a ruling made by the NC Court of Appeals. Continue reading
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading
A candidate for the North Carolina General Assembly recently sent out an email touting her arrest at a Moral Monday in 2013.
092616-ferrell-mm-email-picJennifer Ferrell (D) is running against Nelson Dollar (R) for the the district 36 house seat.
On September 26th, Ferrell sent out an email spotlighting the arrest and included a picture of her holding up an incoherent protest sign (See image). Continue reading
A committee formed to bring oversight to the statewide longitudinal database system (SLDS) in North Carolina was recently dissolved.
An August 8th letter from the board’s chair, Keith Werner, called for the dissolution of the board, “per Session law 2016-94 ( Appropriations Act 2016)”. Werner is also the Chief Information Officer of the NC’s Information Technology division. Continue reading