A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Congressman George Holding Calls For Investigation Into UNC’s ‘Gaza Conference’
- Former Iredell Teacher Arrested For Third Time
- Dean of Raleigh Private School Arrested On Indecent Exposure Charge
- Former Matthews Teacher Arrested On Child Exploitation Charges
- Durham Elementary School Employee Charged With DWI, Hit And Run, Marijuana Possession
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NCGA
NC Governor Roy Cooper lost in court to the NCGA again this past week with the NC Supreme Court upholding a ruling made by the NC Court of Appeals. Continue reading
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
During special sessions spanning two days held at the North Carolina Legislature last week around 59 protesters were arrested during an NC NAACP ‘Moral Monday’ led set of protests. 19 were arrested on December 15th and 39 were arrested on December 16th. Continue reading