A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
- Union County teaching assistant arrested on multiple sex crimes
- CMS employee arrested on indecent liberties, kidnapping charges
Tag Archives: BlueprintNC
PVC Six Update: Protester Votes In Durham Despite Miami, FL Mailing Address – #ncpol
One of the PVC Six has a serious problem. Not only does she work for the uber-liberal attack group, Blueprint NC, but it looks like she may have voted illegally this past week.
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), ELECTIONS, Voting Tagged Blueprint NC, BlueprintNC Comments Off on PVC Six Update: Protester Votes In Durham Despite Miami, FL Mailing Address – #ncpol
Progress NC Comms Director Takes NC Education False Narratives To HuffPo
One has to laugh at the lengths at which Progress NC will go to in order promulgate their false education narratives.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), BlueprintNC, EDUCATION Tagged BlueprintNC, Progress NC, Teacher Turnover 3 Comments
Rep. Glazier Resigns, Heads to #BlueprintNC’s Parent Organization – #NCGA
Back in June, Rep. Glazier tweeted that he was headed to NC Justice Center.
It took a few months, but seven term NC representative, Democrat Rick Glazier, has resigned as of August 28th.
Gee, just in time to skip out on the budget negotiations. Lucky him.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), BlueprintNC, NC Dems, NCGA Tagged Blueprint NC, BlueprintNC, NC Democrats, NC Justice Center 1 Comment
Another Common Core Potemkin Village Exposed By A “Parent”
Earlier this week the NC Common Core commission or Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) met and allowed for parents to comment. See my earlier article, NC Common Core #ASRC June Meeting Update for reference. In my prior article I mentioned a particular “parent” … Continue reading
#DM7 Article: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), BlueprintNC, Moral Monday, NCGA Tagged BlueprintNC, North Carolina 1 Comment
About That “School To Prison Pipeline”…
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.
You must be logged in to post a comment.