A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: BlueprintNC
One of the PVC Six has a serious problem. Not only does she work for the uber-liberal attack group, Blueprint NC, but it looks like she may have voted illegally this past week.
One has to laugh at the lengths at which Progress NC will go to in order promulgate their false education narratives.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
NC General Assembly Senator Josh Stein has officially thrown his hat into the ring for the NC Attorney General race. This announcement is, without argument, anti-climactic.
Stein is the Blueprint NC candidate and has been a very vocal supporter of Blueprint NC attack tactics such as Moral Monday. Continue reading
Back in June, Rep. Glazier tweeted that he was headed to NC Justice Center.
It took a few months, but seven term NC representative, Democrat Rick Glazier, has resigned as of August 28th.
Gee, just in time to skip out on the budget negotiations. Lucky him.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Earlier this week the NC Common Core commission or Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) met and allowed for parents to comment. See my earlier article, NC Common Core #ASRC June Meeting Update for reference. In my prior article I mentioned a particular “parent” … Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina Continue reading
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.