A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Tag Archives: Progress NC
Teacher pay in the state of North Carolina has continually risen for the last four years and the average has now surpassed $50,000 a year, not including benefits.
Cue the complaining from “non-partisan non-profit” outrage industry. Continue reading
An LGBT PAC that took donations from Hollywood producer and sexual predator Harvey Weinstein gave money to two organizations with political ties in North Carolina during 2016. Both Roy Cooper and Josh Stein benefited. Continue reading
Common Core math. The struggle is real.
Left-wing activist group Progress NC Action is in serious denial when it comes to NC tax reform judging by their latest “Tax Priorities Tour” email (below).
In the 24 hour news world we live in, you might have missed that a group called Real Facts NC has sued the McCrory administration over access to public records. The records involve travel activity, including flights taken by the Governor.
So who the heck is Real Facts NC? Continue reading
Various professional education protest groups (Aim Higher NC and their parent organization, Progress NC) have been up in arms for years about teacher pay and retention.
Now, these outfits are harping on per-pupil funding and supplies teachers buy out of their own pockets. Continue reading
The refrain from groups using education as a their weapon of choice to beat the Republican led legislature over the head has been ‘teachers are leaving NC in droves’.
That turned out not to be true once the turnover report was unpacked…
KEEP READING… Continue reading