A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
Tag Archives: BlueprintNC
News and Observer Ed blog has an article up quoting Wake County Board member, Jim Martin, on the alleged ‘school to prison pipeline’. The article cites the group “Education Justice Alliance” as taking exception to Martin’s comments.
There’s a punchline to Martin’s comments and the subsequent dismay by the Education Justice Alliance. He and the Wake School Board invited this ‘school to prison pipeline’ of attack in. Keep reading, you’ll see why.
Civitas recently unveiled a new site dedicated to Mapping The Left in North Carolina.
Today, there was a video released highlighting the site:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Three glossy, 3 page front and back color fliers were sent to their son. Three from Planned Parenthood’s Action Fund and three the non-profits behind Aim Higher NC, North Carolina Citizens for Protecting Our Schools. Anyone who knows printing costs knows these fliers were not cheap.
Related Read: Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
I’ve scanned the backside of one from each group. See below.
KEEP READING… HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Moral Monday will hold its biggest march ever on a Saturday.
Uh, Moral Saturday. Now, that isn’t catchy and it doesn’t rhyme. Does that make it Sinning Saturday…or something? I guess Occupy with a White Collar is starting again? Great. Time to avoid downtown.
It will, of course, be the biggest EVER! Unions make sure to pad these events well, as I’ve noted their involvement before. Much of the media is complicit; they need to cover up their own connections to Moral Monday and it’s Blueprint NC strategy. Continue reading
Councilwoman Mary-Ann Baldwin was upset that an undercover policeman was sent into Moral Monday to determine how many were planning to be arrested. Given that Moral Monday is basically made up of every Leftist outfit in North Carolina, including Occupy, I’m shocked they only sent one.
Councilwoman @maryannbaldwin, who let her dog pee on the #NCGA was shocked 1 cop went to Moral Monday. #NCPOL http://t.co/Sj0gLSotMc
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 8, 2013
What’s kind of funny in a lack of self-awareness way is that this ‘distress’ comes from Baldwin, who let her dog pee on the North Carolina General Assembly in a demonstration of Liberal ‘New Tone’ earlier this year: Continue reading