Back in June, Rep. Glazier tweeted that he was headed to NC Justice Center.
— Rick Glazier (@RickGlazier) June 11, 2015
It took a few months, but seven term NC representative, Democrat Rick Glazier, has resigned as of August 28th.
Gee, just in time to skip out on the budget negotiations. Lucky him.
By the way, in case anyone forgot — NC Justice Center is the parent organization of Blueprint NC. [Read: Liberal NC Non-Profit Group’s Attack Memo Leaked]
He is arguably a good pick to continue the Democrat fear mongering and false education narratives. Also, to keep the Blueprint NC ‘Cripple, Eviscerate, Pressure and Slam’ chugging along into 2016.
NC Justice Center probably thinks they’ve hired a war-time consigliere. Laugh.
Glazier’s role will be “executive director”. It’s unclear if Glazier is replacing Billy Wilson, listed as interim Executive Director on the NC Justice website.
— Francis De Luca (@fxdeluca) August 27, 2015
According to ABC 11, the NC Democrats wasted no time filling his position with former legislator, Billy Richardson.
- Blueprint NC List of Members Organizations
- Liberal NC Non-Profit Group’s Attack Memo Leaked
- @WRAL Silent On Internal Link To Blueprint NC’s Attack Memo
- #NCGA Rep. Glazier Clueless On Common Core
- Movin’ on up: Glazier ups ante in DPI campaign (Daily Haymaker, 2011)
- NCGOP Statement on Rep. Rick Glazier Leaving the General Assembly to Run the Liberal NC Justice Center