A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
- Forsyth Schools custodian arrested on 31 charges; 17 for indecent exposure
- More details emerge in former Onslow teacher secret recording case
- Former New Hanover Band teacher guilty on 17 counts
- Iredell softball coach charged with indecent liberties
- Guilford Public Schools sub hit with sex crime and drug charges; Updated: Rape charge added
- Police: Johnston County teacher arrest obscured by district
- Trial for New Hanover band teacher accused of sex crimes starts May 9
- Former Onslow teacher secretly recorded students undressing
- Rockingham schools “community soccer coach” charged with indecent liberties
Tag Archives: NC Justice Center
It’s high time someone called out WCPSS’ unofficial PR firms: Public Schools First NC, Great Schools in Wake and the Wake Ed Partnership. Continue reading
Virtue Signaling 101:
The head of the parent organization to the rabid leftist attack dog group, Blueprint NC, is calling for the return of civility in a recent Op-Ed. Continue reading
Like a broken record, in a new “report” put out by the far Left NC Justice Center’s Kris Nordstrom, more mud has been slung at North Carolina parents wanting to choose the best educational option for their children.
The “report” makes offers few solutions to its manufactured problems. Go get your coffee. This one was written with rant mode in the ON positi0n.
This is not an April Fool’s Day post. Never let a good manufactured crisis go to waste. Or as BluePrint NC puts it: Cripple, Eviscerate, Pressure, Slam. The NC Justice Center, which is the parent organization for BluePrint NC, is fundraising off … Continue reading
Back in June, Rep. Glazier tweeted that he was headed to NC Justice Center.
It took a few months, but seven term NC representative, Democrat Rick Glazier, has resigned as of August 28th.
Gee, just in time to skip out on the budget negotiations. Lucky him.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Without argument, a free press is essential to maintaining liberty and democracy. It’s so important, it is included in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
A free press should also be a transparent and honest press.
Yesterday, a Policy Watch reporter was escorted out of the annual NCBCE meeting. An invitation went out, citing ‘credentialed’ press only.
Local media, News and Observer, reported on the turn of events, however, had a few glaring omissions in their article.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading