A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Category Archives: Reverend Barber
North Carolina NAACP President, Reverend Barber, made quite a splash at the Democratic National Convention last night.
Along with the Reverend’s usually cries of ‘racism everywhere’, he offered more of the usual hyperbolic rhetoric North Carolinians have come to expect. Lumbering onto the stage, Barber set to taunting evangelicals, spouting ‘truths such as, “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”.
Barber then went on to describe the usual liberal wish list, including favorites like universal healthcare, ‘immigrant rights’, LGBTQ rights, the Voting Rights Act and Barber stated, “we fight for $15 and a union”.
As Barber spoke, he began to shout and thump on the podium in the name of the ‘common good’.
Here’s the full speech: Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
NC NAACP, the purveyor of hate in the State of North Carolina, tell us about the Orlando Islamic Terrorist attack:
“Do not generalize from a deranged man consumed by hatred, to an ancient religion based on love.”
You literally cannot make this crap up. Continue reading
Legislator proposes bill to lower in-state tuition.
Moral Monday calls it racist.
Legislator receives death threats.
Bill drops Historically Black Colleges off the bill.
This is the Left in NC. Continue reading
Last week I alerted folks that Bully Barber was calling SB 873 racist. What the bill does is lowers fees and tuition rates for instate students at certain NC colleges, therefore making it more affordable for minorities and poorer students to attend.
Barber managed to bully Sen. Apodaca into altering the bill, by dropping the Historically Black Colleges from the list. GEE, that’s awesome… said no minority or poor student. Ever.
Read about this nonsense at ABC news who, to their credit, point out this bill would have made college more affordable for many students.
Yesterday there was a lot of discussion about the Wake County Schools (WCPSS) budget ‘shortfall’. That shortfall has a price tag of $16.8 million.
Given that WCPSS has over a billion dollar budget, what transpired yesterday should have parents questioning how the board spends their money.
Even the News and Observer’s Ed columnist thinks it’s a big deal:
KEEP READING… Continue reading