A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
- Forsyth Schools custodian arrested on 31 charges; 17 for indecent exposure
- More details emerge in former Onslow teacher secret recording case
- Former New Hanover Band teacher guilty on 17 counts
- Iredell softball coach charged with indecent liberties
- Guilford Public Schools sub hit with sex crime and drug charges; Updated: Rape charge added
- Police: Johnston County teacher arrest obscured by district
- Trial for New Hanover band teacher accused of sex crimes starts May 9
- Former Onslow teacher secretly recorded students undressing
- Rockingham schools “community soccer coach” charged with indecent liberties
Tag Archives: Transgender
Despite House Bill 2, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school district (CMS) had every intent of moving forward with plans to implement a transgender facilities policy, however all of that has been put on hold.
BREAKING: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Ann Clark sites SOTUS stay says district will halt plans for transgender bathrooms
— #KeepNCSafe (@KeepNCSafeOrg) August 4, 2016
CMS Superintendent Ann Clark made a statement on halting the policy, citing the recent Supreme Court ruling striking down a 4th Circuit’s order forcing a school district to create an open bathroom policy. Continue reading
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission had filed a suit against Bojangles on behalf of one Jonathan Wolfe claiming the restaurant has created a, “hostile work environment because of her gender identity,”.
The Bojangles restaurant in question is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Wolfe, who is biologically male, claims to be a transgender female. Continue reading
Wake County Schools keeps giving vague and shifting answers on their facilities access with regards to students identifying as ‘transgender’. Here’s the history. Continue reading
NYC’s Mayor de Blasio has instituted a transgender speech code on businesses.
They can be fined up to $250,000 for refusing to use the correct pronoun.
No, I’m not kidding.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The Daily Signal is reporting this morning that NC’s Rep. Mark Walker is leading the charge against the Obama administration’s Bathroom edict to schools.
Read the letter.
Congress is acting, but where are the senators as Democrats wage an actual war on women? Continue reading
Submitted without comment, because the video says it all.
[VIDEO] Continue reading