A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: free speech
A group that fights to protect free speech on college campuses has an “extreme agenda” according to NC Democrat’s Whip, Representative Verla Insko (D-56). Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
NYC’s Mayor de Blasio has instituted a transgender speech code on businesses.
They can be fined up to $250,000 for refusing to use the correct pronoun.
No, I’m not kidding.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: ‘New Tone’ POTUS who defines 25 YO’s as Kids Condemns ‘Coddling’ Continue reading
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy weekly column: The Assault on Free Speech on College Campuses Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: What does your higher education dollar buy these days? Continue reading