A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: free speech
A group that fights to protect free speech on college campuses has an “extreme agenda” according to NC Democrat’s Whip, Representative Verla Insko (D-56). Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
NYC’s Mayor de Blasio has instituted a transgender speech code on businesses.
They can be fined up to $250,000 for refusing to use the correct pronoun.
No, I’m not kidding.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: ‘New Tone’ POTUS who defines 25 YO’s as Kids Condemns ‘Coddling’ Continue reading