A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: free speech
A group that fights to protect free speech on college campuses has an “extreme agenda” according to NC Democrat’s Whip, Representative Verla Insko (D-56). Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
NYC’s Mayor de Blasio has instituted a transgender speech code on businesses.
They can be fined up to $250,000 for refusing to use the correct pronoun.
No, I’m not kidding.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: ‘New Tone’ POTUS who defines 25 YO’s as Kids Condemns ‘Coddling’ Continue reading
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy weekly column: The Assault on Free Speech on College Campuses Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: What does your higher education dollar buy these days? Continue reading