A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: News and Observer
Why do Moral Monday Supporters hate parental school choice? Continue reading
Apparently BEST NC’s PR firm, EducationNC, isn’t high profile enough to get the right amount of spin out.
The News and Observer had to be called in to do a cloying op-ed praising them. It starts out slapping around Republicans and then offers BEST NC as the solution. Read it here and be sure to check out the comments.
This op ed, of course, is setting the stage for when Rep. Graig Meyer rolls out his ‘big bill’. It is more narrative driving of education by a non-governmental organization or NGO.
BEST NC is an NGO; An unelected and publicly unaccountable entity.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Josh Shaffer at the News and Observer has an article up that arguable waves bye-bye to Occupy Raleigh.
This was news to Occupy Raleigh.
Didn’t realize that OR was JUST the Newsletter:… http://t.co/s0ZbP91a9a
— Occupy Raleigh (@OccupyRaleigh) January 12, 2015 Continue reading
Alright, this is going to be a long article. Get your coffee and settle in.
At the News and Observer, the headline reads, “NC education department used Koch-funded group for proposed history lessons”. Take a moment to go read it, but don’t be sipping that coffee when you do. I have to admit, even for News and Observer, this article was a bad joke. I left a comment on the actual article which I am not going to rehash but has important points in it; you can hit that at the bottom of this article.
Narratives are now News….
KEEP READING — There is much, much more. Continue reading
Not a lot of background, facts or qualifications for the candidates the News and Observer has endorsed for the Wake County Commissioner race. Perhaps that’s because their resumes are on the light side of experience and heavy on the political activism side – specifically far Left, big government, big spending Moral Monday activism.
The county commissioners hold the purse strings for the Wake. Imagine your taxes if a Moral Monday crew gained control? They’d have you paying your ‘fair share’, right?
I left a comment and continue to comment on things like this because our media cannot or will not do its job. See below. Continue reading
The News and Observer has been creating candidate interview videos.
Here’s Kim Hanchette’s.
Mirroring their article on Hanchette, News and Observer asks no questions asked about her Moral Monday participation, Equality NC affiliation or her arrest at Moral Monday in 2013.
These are background pieces of this candidate the public deserves to know. News and Observer has not done their job — which is to tell the whole story, sans the ‘good lighting’. Continue reading