A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WSF volunteer arrested on sex crime charges involving student
- Wake County high school teacher charge with felony larceny
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
Tag Archives: Moral Monday 2015
Climate needs justice, ya’ll.
It was an all-star line-up event that includes celebrities like Moby and Natasha Bedingfield.
And no one heard anything about it. Heh.
Included in the entertainment line-up was Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, of course.
Who is paying for this, by the way?
Via Press Release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Why do Moral Monday Supporters hate parental school choice? Continue reading
Moral Monday held another protest… on a Wednesday. Six were arrested. We’ll get to them, but first it appears that Occupy-fatigue syndrome is setting in – at least for the press.
The Associated Press put up a whole five sentences this time. Continue reading
There were ten Moral Monday performers arrested this past Wednesday in the legislature building. Wednesday seems to be their new day, eh?
The only person getting press for being arrested is Reverend Barber. That hardly seemed fair to me, so here are the rest of them. Continue reading
Occupy Monday is back and getting special legal treatment?
The Moral Monday protests have resulted in hundreds arrests over the last few years here in North Carolina. Those arrested have been proven to have volunteered to be arrested, knowing full well the legal consequences they would face. Now, a judge has lessened those consequences. Continue reading
Yesterday Moral Monday held another protest. News and Observer reported 10 people were arrested but didn’t name who.
One would think that given the taxpayer dime is funding the officers who arrest these people, surely who they are should be known right?
KEEP READING… Continue reading