A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Moral Monday 2015
Climate needs justice, ya’ll.
It was an all-star line-up event that includes celebrities like Moby and Natasha Bedingfield.
And no one heard anything about it. Heh.
Included in the entertainment line-up was Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, of course.
Who is paying for this, by the way?
Via Press Release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Why do Moral Monday Supporters hate parental school choice? Continue reading
Moral Monday held another protest… on a Wednesday. Six were arrested. We’ll get to them, but first it appears that Occupy-fatigue syndrome is setting in – at least for the press.
The Associated Press put up a whole five sentences this time. Continue reading
There were ten Moral Monday performers arrested this past Wednesday in the legislature building. Wednesday seems to be their new day, eh?
The only person getting press for being arrested is Reverend Barber. That hardly seemed fair to me, so here are the rest of them. Continue reading
Occupy Monday is back and getting special legal treatment?
The Moral Monday protests have resulted in hundreds arrests over the last few years here in North Carolina. Those arrested have been proven to have volunteered to be arrested, knowing full well the legal consequences they would face. Now, a judge has lessened those consequences. Continue reading
Yesterday Moral Monday held another protest. News and Observer reported 10 people were arrested but didn’t name who.
One would think that given the taxpayer dime is funding the officers who arrest these people, surely who they are should be known right?
KEEP READING… Continue reading