A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Moral Monday 2015
Climate needs justice, ya’ll.
It was an all-star line-up event that includes celebrities like Moby and Natasha Bedingfield.
And no one heard anything about it. Heh.
Included in the entertainment line-up was Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, of course.
Who is paying for this, by the way?
Via Press Release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Why do Moral Monday Supporters hate parental school choice? Continue reading
Moral Monday held another protest… on a Wednesday. Six were arrested. We’ll get to them, but first it appears that Occupy-fatigue syndrome is setting in – at least for the press.
The Associated Press put up a whole five sentences this time. Continue reading
There were ten Moral Monday performers arrested this past Wednesday in the legislature building. Wednesday seems to be their new day, eh?
The only person getting press for being arrested is Reverend Barber. That hardly seemed fair to me, so here are the rest of them. Continue reading
Occupy Monday is back and getting special legal treatment?
The Moral Monday protests have resulted in hundreds arrests over the last few years here in North Carolina. Those arrested have been proven to have volunteered to be arrested, knowing full well the legal consequences they would face. Now, a judge has lessened those consequences. Continue reading
Yesterday Moral Monday held another protest. News and Observer reported 10 people were arrested but didn’t name who.
One would think that given the taxpayer dime is funding the officers who arrest these people, surely who they are should be known right?
KEEP READING… Continue reading