A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Moral Monday 2015
Climate needs justice, ya’ll.
It was an all-star line-up event that includes celebrities like Moby and Natasha Bedingfield.
And no one heard anything about it. Heh.
Included in the entertainment line-up was Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II, of course.
Who is paying for this, by the way?
Via Press Release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Why do Moral Monday Supporters hate parental school choice? Continue reading
Moral Monday held another protest… on a Wednesday. Six were arrested. We’ll get to them, but first it appears that Occupy-fatigue syndrome is setting in – at least for the press.
The Associated Press put up a whole five sentences this time. Continue reading
There were ten Moral Monday performers arrested this past Wednesday in the legislature building. Wednesday seems to be their new day, eh?
The only person getting press for being arrested is Reverend Barber. That hardly seemed fair to me, so here are the rest of them. Continue reading
Occupy Monday is back and getting special legal treatment?
The Moral Monday protests have resulted in hundreds arrests over the last few years here in North Carolina. Those arrested have been proven to have volunteered to be arrested, knowing full well the legal consequences they would face. Now, a judge has lessened those consequences. Continue reading
Yesterday Moral Monday held another protest. News and Observer reported 10 people were arrested but didn’t name who.
One would think that given the taxpayer dime is funding the officers who arrest these people, surely who they are should be known right?
KEEP READING… Continue reading