A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Occupy
Josh Shaffer at the News and Observer has an article up that arguable waves bye-bye to Occupy Raleigh.
This was news to Occupy Raleigh.
Didn’t realize that OR was JUST the Newsletter:… http://t.co/s0ZbP91a9a
— Occupy Raleigh (@OccupyRaleigh) January 12, 2015 Continue reading
Those protests in Durham on December 5th and into the morning of the 6th we not ‘mostly peaceful’ according to the action report released by Durham police. WNCN has a partial accounting of the report which includes protesters trying to … Continue reading
On December 10th and 13th, more protesters were arrested for their “die in” activities in Durham. Most of the charges were resisting arrest, failure to disperse and “impede traffic – sit/stand/lie”. While protesting, the familiar Occupy chant, “whose streets? our streets!” was employed.
The list of arrests from the 10th, where protesters blocked traffic at the Streets at Southpoint, includes one protester arrested for attempting to incite a riot. On the 13th, one charge was for carrying a concealed weapon.
The list, via WNCN:
SEE THE LIST FROM THE 10th and 13th. Continue reading