A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Category Archives: Occupy
Josh Shaffer at the News and Observer has an article up that arguable waves bye-bye to Occupy Raleigh.
This was news to Occupy Raleigh.
Didn’t realize that OR was JUST the Newsletter:… http://t.co/s0ZbP91a9a
— Occupy Raleigh (@OccupyRaleigh) January 12, 2015 Continue reading
Those protests in Durham on December 5th and into the morning of the 6th we not ‘mostly peaceful’ according to the action report released by Durham police. WNCN has a partial accounting of the report which includes protesters trying to … Continue reading
On December 10th and 13th, more protesters were arrested for their “die in” activities in Durham. Most of the charges were resisting arrest, failure to disperse and “impede traffic – sit/stand/lie”. While protesting, the familiar Occupy chant, “whose streets? our streets!” was employed.
The list of arrests from the 10th, where protesters blocked traffic at the Streets at Southpoint, includes one protester arrested for attempting to incite a riot. On the 13th, one charge was for carrying a concealed weapon.
The list, via WNCN:
SEE THE LIST FROM THE 10th and 13th. Continue reading
Last Friday night, protesters gathered in Durham to protest ‘aggressive’ police tactics. I found tweets mainly from December 5th, but some into the morning of December 6th which were referencing protests in the Durham area. According to WRAL, they were ‘largely peaceful’.
A few arrests when protest stops outside #DPAC. Still largely peaceful on Durham http://t.co/Ww2aBLdR6P #wral pic.twitter.com/KHOz8Sn5F6
— WRAL NEWS in NC (@WRAL) December 6, 2014
“Largely peaceful”, except for windows smashed in:
Durham Chief:Cruiser damaged in protest,Windows smashed in. Chief says it happened while protestors were walking by headquarters @ABC11_WTVD — Elaina Athans (@AthansABC11) December 6, 2014
KEEP READING… Continue reading