A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
- Mooresville area volunteer coach arrested on multiple felony counts including statutory rape
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
Tag Archives: #NCed
The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction released the latest Free and Reduced Lunch thresholds late last week. The threshold for eligibility has been raised for seventh year in a row.
For example, for a family with one child, the threshold for the free lunch has been raised from $14,079 dollars in 2010-11 to $15,44 for 2016-17. That’s an increase of $1,365. The reduced price lunch rose $1,942 dollars for the same time period. Continue reading
Education news from around the state of North Carolina and Beyond.
ACTION ITEM: @SpeakerRyan, Two Days To Vet 391 Pages Impacting Millions of Kids?
Highlights: School crime/violence continues in CMS, WCPSS areas, School choice surging, Governor McCrory steps up & joins Amicus Brief and an update on Special Snowflakes on College Campuses.
Reminder: The final Academic Standards Review Commission meeting is Friday, December 18th.
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE…. Continue reading
A roundup of Education news in North Carolina and Beyond…
This week’s highlights:
Wake County School Board continues path of being entitled Social Justice Warriors,”Restorative Justice”, “Hoes Exposed”, Transgender bathroom issue and special college Snowflakes. Continue reading
These are some of the education stories from around the state of North Carolina. The list is long this week. Common Core Commission Update: October NC Common Core Commission Meeting Highlights – #ASRC This Week’s Hot Take: Wake County Board of … Continue reading
Some quick hits on Education in North Carolina.
Reminder: The next Common Core commission meeting is Monday, the 21st.
Related Common Core reading: Former USED Official on RTTT: “We forced alignment among the top three education leaders in each participating state …” Continue reading
Progress NC, the far left activist group and partner of Blueprint NC, is still pushing politically motivated and hyperbolic rhetoric when it comes to NC education.
This is the same stuff we saw back in 2013.
KEEP READING…. CRIPPLE, EVISCERATE, SLAM… Continue reading