A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: ACT
Yesterday, the news broke that the ACT and College Board had won a federal suit filed against them.
Yes, we can sell you kid’s data to third parties.. @michellemalkin @instapundit @manateespirit https://t.co/kUxYFB4W5I
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) November 20, 2015
ACT and the College Board won. The kids and parents of America lost. Continue reading
In early September, I reported on North Carolina’s ACT scores. They were dismal. They were especially dismal for North Carolina minority students.
A recent article at Breitbart by Dr. Berry highlights just how bad these ACT scores are – particularly for Minorities. Sense a theme here? Continue reading
Some quick hits on Education in North Carolina.
Reminder: The next Common Core commission meeting is Monday, the 21st.
Related Common Core reading: Former USED Official on RTTT: “We forced alignment among the top three education leaders in each participating state …” Continue reading
North Carolina’s ACT scores were ‘stagnant‘ and in the area of minority student scores, the ACT scores showed drops. Now, the SAT scores for NC are out and they resemble results we saw with the ACT. One has to ask, how our … Continue reading
The 2015 ACT Scores are out and five years after the introduction and implementation of Common Core, the scores are ‘stagnant’. “The needle is barely moving on college and career readiness, and that means far too many young people … Continue reading
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy column: The Path Of Predetermination Continue reading
Originally posted on deutsch29: Mercedes Schneider's Blog:
ACT is revamping its test, creating new scoring subscales and combining other scales in new ways– and it also plans to advise colleges and universities regarding predicted student success in given majors.…