A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCGA Democrat Teams Up With Group Tied To Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS Law Firm
- Cherokee County Principal Charged with Indecent Liberties with a Minor
- Former Teacher Assistant Charged with Multiple Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor
- Elementary Teacher Charged with Statutory Rape, Indecent Liberties
- Charges Dropped for Some Arrested at 2017 Durham Demonstration
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: ACT
Yesterday, the news broke that the ACT and College Board had won a federal suit filed against them.
Yes, we can sell you kid’s data to third parties.. @michellemalkin @instapundit @manateespirit https://t.co/kUxYFB4W5I
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) November 20, 2015
ACT and the College Board won. The kids and parents of America lost. Continue reading
In early September, I reported on North Carolina’s ACT scores. They were dismal. They were especially dismal for North Carolina minority students.
A recent article at Breitbart by Dr. Berry highlights just how bad these ACT scores are – particularly for Minorities. Sense a theme here? Continue reading
Some quick hits on Education in North Carolina.
Reminder: The next Common Core commission meeting is Monday, the 21st.
Related Common Core reading: Former USED Official on RTTT: “We forced alignment among the top three education leaders in each participating state …” Continue reading
North Carolina’s ACT scores were ‘stagnant‘ and in the area of minority student scores, the ACT scores showed drops. Now, the SAT scores for NC are out and they resemble results we saw with the ACT. One has to ask, how our … Continue reading