A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville teacher arrested on felony sex crime charges
- Former Guilford substitute teacher arrested on sex crimes has more charges added
- Trial started for former headmistress accused of aiding convicted teacher’s sex crimes
- Former Asheville teacher sentenced to 3 years for child pornography
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
Tag Archives: SAT
The College Board recently rolled out its ‘Adversity score’ system which is a score being sent to colleges without the consent of the test taker and of which is made up of 15 metrics chosen by The College Board from sources they won’t disclose.
This level of elitist ‘we know what’s best for you’ activity from The College Board shouldn’t surprise anyone given the organization’s history is rooted in elitism. Continue reading
North Carolina SAT exam participation rate and scores for 2018 graduates rose slightly over the previous year’s scores according to the latest results released by the College Board last week. Continue reading
Yesterday, the news broke that the ACT and College Board had won a federal suit filed against them.
Yes, we can sell you kid’s data to third parties.. @michellemalkin @instapundit @manateespirit https://t.co/kUxYFB4W5I
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) November 20, 2015
ACT and the College Board won. The kids and parents of America lost. Continue reading
Some quick hits on Education in North Carolina.
Reminder: The next Common Core commission meeting is Monday, the 21st.
Related Common Core reading: Former USED Official on RTTT: “We forced alignment among the top three education leaders in each participating state …” Continue reading
North Carolina’s ACT scores were ‘stagnant‘ and in the area of minority student scores, the ACT scores showed drops. Now, the SAT scores for NC are out and they resemble results we saw with the ACT. One has to ask, how our … Continue reading
So, this past week, Scott Walker called for the Wisconsin legislature to repeal Common Core. It was a straightforward request. The answers he’s getting back are less straightforward. In fact, we’re seeing pro-Core talking point parroting going on. See if these excuses sound familiar: Continue reading