A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: War on Charters, Revisionist History, a threat and an injured student
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Report and DIT rules on reading assessment tool
- Two Roanoke Pre-K teachers charged with child abuse
- Buncombe County teacher faces additional charges
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Pat McCrory
Is no statue in NC safe around Governor Roy Cooper? Continue reading
Before he facilitated payment for a Russian Dossier to Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, was Roy Cooper’s lawyer during the 2016 election. Continue reading
Hypocrisy is a dish that at best has no intellectual nutritional value, and at worst poisons all future meals you wish to serve in my opinion. It is something that should never be brought to the table and if presented … Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens News on December 5, 2016. The North Carolina State Board of Elections has ruled that absentee ballots in question in Bladen County will be counted. However, the case is being referred … Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory has officially requested an official recount according to a letter sent to the state’s board of elections (SBE) on November 18th. Continue reading
In the 24 hour news world we live in, you might have missed that a group called Real Facts NC has sued the McCrory administration over access to public records. The records involve travel activity, including flights taken by the Governor.
So who the heck is Real Facts NC? Continue reading