A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Democrats
To cut through the interruptions of the Democrats grandstanding in the questioning of Christine Ford this week, I’ve compiled a running transcript of just the interactions between Ford and the former sex crimes prosecutor chosen for the hearing, Ms. Rachel Mitchell. Continue reading
Eric Holder came to Raleigh this weekend to pump-up Democrats and join Roy Cooper to raise money for the 2018-2020 elections at the annual Unity Dinner.
Unity? Nope, more like divide and conquer. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
A group that fights to protect free speech on college campuses has an “extreme agenda” according to NC Democrat’s Whip, Representative Verla Insko (D-56). Continue reading
Once again, North Carolina is in the spotlight nationally this week over HB2 as a rumored “deal” to repeal the so-called “bathroom bill.” The HB2 repeal attempt fell through Wednesday night after hours of caucusing and heated debate at the NC General Assembly (NCGA). Continue reading
As previously reported by this site, the larger media outlets in North Carolina have remained silent on the attempts by the African-American Caucus (AAC) of the NC Democratic Party to remove Patsy Keever as party chair.
Media continued to ignore it even after the group filed suit in Wake County.
The only outlet who has reported on this turn of events to date is the Tribune Papers. All four were penned by Roger McCredie. Continue reading