A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
Tag Archives: John Burns
At the September School Board meeting, the board announced the hiring of Stacy Lee to fill the role of Chief Technology Officer for the school system. Lee will be hired at $139,000 a year.
This comes despite the board’s continual complaints about a nearly $17.5 million dollar budget gap in their $1.2 billion dollar budget. Continue reading
Dispatches from the 100% Democrat held Wake County Board of Commissioners: . @WakeGOV may skip 2016 school bond to protect Nov. referendum to raise sales taxes to fund transit plan https://t.co/HZD1ASbeLf #wcpss — Keung Hui (@nckhui) January 31, 2016 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js … Continue reading
Wherein John Burns and Matt Calabria break their arms off patting each other on the back. I’m sure Bully Barber and his merry band of ‘Fight for $15’ folks will be pleased. Continue reading
One of the biggest campaign promises the “More with Four” Democrats ran on was funding education in Wake County. Apparently they meant funding education ‘over time’. Continue reading
The Democrat’s “More with Four” candidates keep unraveling.
It appears that John Burns can’t pay his own taxes on time?
Burns and Skelly have paid property taxes on their home on time, but their cars are apparently another matter. Source: Wake Co. Property Tax Office
According to the tax records, Mr. Burns has been late paying his car tax every year but one since 2002. Not some years. Not most years. Every year but one.
KEEP READING… See the chart. Continue reading
This is the guy running for an office of controlling the purse strings in Wake County. He apparently thinks concern over Ebola is hilarious and should be mocked.
Travel ban makes sense. The town that builds walls always survives the zombie movie. #nope #itdoesnot
— John Burns (@johnburnsnc) October 19, 2014
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE… Continue reading